Looks like Zynga & Facebook are establishing a little more distance and flexibility in their relationship.
Zynga Loosens Its Deal With Facebook: No Longer Tied To Facebook Ad Units, Credits, Or Exclusivity | TechCrunch
Zynga just filed a document with the SEC outlining new terms to its agreement with Facebook. Overall, it seems that Zynga and Facebook establishing a little more distance and flexibility in their rela...
17 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- That's probably a good thing for customers. Not sure if it's a good thing for either business individually, but I'm certainly not complaining.Nov 29, 2012
- Ooooo trouble in the bedroomNov 29, 2012
- I'm very surprised Zynga is still aroundNov 29, 2012
- Probably a good move by Zynga they need to be seen as a developer rather than Facebook. Also it will allow them to build , grow and move their community of gamers across more platforms.Nov 29, 2012
- hard for them to grow without finding games to copy.Nov 29, 2012
- men... people dont stay as a kid. people mature very quickly.Nov 29, 2012