It's clear that Samsung is committed to Silicon Valley.
185 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 29 previous comments
- All those things can be added, without having a custom rom. APK files will take care of that, and APK files can be added to stock android, without affecting their upgradabilityDec 30, 2012
- is absolutely correct.Dec 30, 2012
- +Scott Rosenberg the average consumer does not want to install apk. They want an advertised set of features out of box.Dec 30, 2012
- They better look out in case Apple make up something regarding patents for building a complexDec 30, 2012
- The manufacturer can install the APK files before the device is shipped. The average customer would have to do nothing. Obviously you're showing ignorance at how android works. I've done rom building on xda :P
Updating your rom version won't get rid of those features.
When an update occurs, all settings, and all APK files get backed up, update occurs, then apk files are returnedDec 30, 2012
- Happy New YearDec 31, 2012