Seriously, this again? New, aggressive marketing from Microsoft warns Gmail users that Google reads their email - http://tcrn.ch/VGqvpM
50 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 24 previous comments
- Right ! Like someone at Google has the time to read 63 trillion emails every day. Wouldnt Microsoft be better off in stressing how much better Outlook.com's interface is as opposed to GMAIL archane look and feel - stress things like RIGHT CLICK and DRAG and DROP which Gmail has NONE. You can't even right click and forward or reply. You CAN do EVERYTHING with a right click or drag and drop with Outlook. Just discuss what THEY have that is better NOT what everyone else has that is worse. Stop being the used car salesman.Feb 7, 2013
- Sure, MS hired Mark Penn - but he has shown time and again that he knows very little about technology. He is as bad at his job as Ballmer is at his Feb 7, 2013
- Once MS got information about every dvd and movie you watched.
Now it pretends to teach about privacy?Feb 7, 2013
- I could care less. Besides, why would they? No one cares what you do, they don't have the man power to waste money on reading Tom, Dick and Harry's e-mail. Oh but THEY do read our mail and watch our every move so that THEY can control the world!!! BAHAHAHA!!!Feb 8, 2013
- Ryo Cook+1Wow, this is cheap even for Microsoft.
Lying and defaming. Unbelievable. Anyone knows if Goebbels was cloned and now working in Microsoft PR?
Just ridiculous.Feb 8, 2013
- Feb 9, 2013