Is Apple going in for the "kill"? http://techcrunch.com/2012/11/11/with-htc-patent-deal-apple-is-going-for-androids-jugular/
95 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 84 previous comments
If they are going for anyone's jugular it'll be that lawyer'sNov 12, 2012
- I dont belive in this dumb report...this is what I call selectively copy and paste journalism.Nov 12, 2012
- you mean apple deep throating isheeps..that I know is true.Nov 12, 2012
- Last post here ...Mute TechCrunch..Nov 12, 2012
- Apple won't be able to stand up to Google directly as Android is open source. Claiming infringement on an open source product is incredibly hard, because its out in the open.
You can't say Google is maliciously copying Apple software if Google is open and honest about it.
Now if you were a proprietary software publisher that hid someone else's code away and tried to sell it for a profit, the patent holder would have a much clearer and stronger case. That's not the situation. Android is free and very public about what it is, so Apple can really only attack the numerous manufacturers that are attempting to profit from it, which also means that Apple has to prove a connection between the infringed material and the companies profits.
Amazon wont be sued by Apple over its use of android because it doesn't make a profit off of device sales only the media purchased with the device. This would be too hard for Apple to link together in a courtroomNov 12, 2012
- android controls the largest share of the smartphone market, they continues to erode apple's market share and the windows market share is something like 2%. Apple's software is now trying to catch up to android, mostly because they spend far less in r&d than almost all of the other smartphone manufacturers.
It's great that you love Apple, but posting false information does not help anyone.Nov 13, 2012