If my phone falls down the seat crevice again I’ll lose it. Please redesign meatspace - http://tcrn.ch/Yuartm
55 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- using a mobile phone whilst driving is equivalent to having a blood alcohol level of 0.08!!Feb 26, 2013
- Get a pocketFeb 26, 2013
- Ahhh...first world problems.Feb 26, 2013
- 1. Dashboard mount. Don't text and drive.
2. I haven't found a smartphone yet that won't fit in a pants pocket. Maybe you need to take some things out?
3. An electrician can drop an extra outlet wherever you need quickly and cheaply.Feb 26, 2013
- Feb 26, 2013
- Just get a laptop with a mount and dock your phone in the cup holder. Cops do it everyday so do I.Feb 28, 2013