Spotify is taking over the world.
46 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- I enjoy my Spotify. But I am a little disappointed that the app is still at 0.5.9. I wouldn't mind if it didn't feel like a less than 1.0 app but it really does.Nov 13, 2012
- What part of it doesn't feel complete (for a mobile app)? I think the desktop and mobile app have their places (and syncing is awesome). The only thing I'd like to see in the mobile app is some of the sub apps, like Soundrop, but that's not a huge deal to me.Nov 13, 2012
- I would like to be able to remove a song from a playlist while it is playing on the mobile app. Or at least some sorting/ searching features on the playlists, like on the desktop app.Nov 13, 2012
- "is taking" and "has taken" are two very different things.Nov 13, 2012
- nah, if it had come out in Ireland before xbox music did a month ago i probably would have started using it, but from what ive been reading, in the long run xbox music suits me better.
maybe in the future spotify might add a web app or a cloud locker type thing where you can add your own songs, then it might be a tough decision.
although spotify seems to have a lot of integration with other services which is a plus. it will be another year or so before we know if xbox music will have the same sort of integration as wellNov 13, 2012
- Spotify cured my earsNov 13, 2012