Microsoft takes the negative route against Google instead of enjoying some success.
75 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 16 previous comments
- Outlook.com, which I just visited, also has ads in the e-mail account. So I guess their point is that the ads Microsoft is showing you in Outlook.com aren't based on any data in your e-mails? So what? This really seems pointless.Feb 11, 2013
- Google is creating an ecosystem where the key components, operating system and basic apps are "free" so of course they have Microsoft worried.
Microsoft knows how damaging that can be. Two decades ago they made the browser free. Feb 11, 2013
- pfft, outlook.com reads your mail as well, spam filter anyone? Plus Priority Inbox is the best thing that ever happened to me (apart from wife and kids, obv) so I'm quite happy for them to read my emailFeb 11, 2013
- Look at how Google Chrome compares to explorer.....
http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.aspFeb 11, 2013
- As long as i have been a google user, i have never ever, clicked on an add intentionally. What do i care if google targets their ads.Feb 12, 2013
- This coming from a company who is partners with FacebookFeb 12, 2013