Not-so-shocking analyst claim: The iPhone is rather popular in the US.
122 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 49 previous comments
- Thanks for your long post, it is enriching. Good to remember the Palm, I would be pleased if you have written more :). I am gratified reading most of the posts in G+, I have never found this quality of comments in Facebook, and this one of the reasons why I have deleted my facebook account once for all.Feb 2, 2013
- People like the iPhone, which in their case really isn't throwing money away. In your position, it is. Speaking my mind.
When I still had an active Facebook account, I felt like killing myself because of the stupidity most people have when using Facebook. Everything from their likes, status updates, other posts, photos, and everything else is brain cell suicide. Facebook is a place full of idiots these days. No professionalism, what so ever.
Amen. I used to bash Android, but now I could really care less what cellular device other people than myself use.
A spam/chain comment that means absolutely nothing.Feb 2, 2013
- Power users won't touch iPhone, jail breaking, such a stupid appleish naming again. Why you apple people have to rename everything? It is ROOTING!!! AIRPORT, FUSIONDRIVE, THUNDERBOLT, RETINA..... DISGUSTINGFeb 3, 2013
- Android will rule as the open systems begin to operate everything we use. The future is Android!Feb 3, 2013
- You seriously need to calm down. We see you hate Apple.Feb 3, 2013
- Should uv got all 5Feb 18, 2013