Why thank you, Google. December is important.
63 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 31 previous comments
- you can read the article and skip the comments. :). Just chill. It's only a civilized discussion.Nov 20, 2012
- your article doesn't support your comment. Android's Butter release has also been heralded as smooth and performs well by every estimation I've seen. Tests of the SIII with the update outperform Apple's latest offering. It's sad considering a new Nexus is ready for launch. Clearly Apple's strategy is more for the niche market of those who just like Apple. Apple's phone products have little hope of regaining dominance in the cellular arena now that they've succumbed to fragmentation, a one year technology lag, and faltering performance compared to rivals. Samsung appears to have managed to eclipse the Apple flagship in sales as well.Nov 20, 2012
- I've heard less than steller reports performance wise on 4.2 for pretty much every Android device other than the Nexus 4.
The iPhone 5 has much better memory bandwidth than the S III and from what I recall a much faster GPU. Integer and floating point math is nice, but memory bandwidth and the GPU are going to have a lot more to do with the quality of the user experience.Nov 20, 2012
- Google is powerful indeed. They can now cast away entire months of the year. Take that, Apple!Nov 20, 2012
- I think they were following the mayan calendar ...Nov 20, 2012
- tip of the iceberg with the 4.2 problems on the Nexus 7. The buttery and reliable performance is gone on mine.Nov 21, 2012