Think he can do it?
35 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- If you buy raw ingredients (which are very cheap) and prepare most meals yourself, it's pretty easy to do (and eat very well).
That said, since Mayor Booker has a real, full-time and well paying job, how exactly does he plan on legally qualifying for food stamps? I can't imagine any legal way for him to do this.Nov 21, 2012
- Maybe he'll just allocate the equivolant of the cost of food stamps to his food budget. I'm guessingNov 21, 2012
- Welfare people in Hawaii can buy steaks (and, eat better than me) so why not in mainland...Nov 21, 2012
- The object is to be able to take care of yourself not live off the governmentNov 21, 2012
- Maybe he should try living on minimum wageNov 21, 2012
- Now that is a thoughtNov 21, 2012