Dell is trying to re-invent itself. Are you buying it? http://techcrunch.com/2012/12/16/dell-has-a-new-platform-as-a-service-that-actually-makes-sense/
33 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- I have read the article, but it seems like this would be for developers only. Not the average PC user.Dec 16, 2012
- Let's wait and see what happens. Hopefully DELL will eventually drag itself out of the swamp.Dec 16, 2012
- seems better since it is real and production capable. Dell's offering seems to be in preview status. Dec 16, 2012
- The message the article gave me was that the "strategy" for PaaS worked. Dell faces some management and progress issues, in my opinion.
How much of a market reach will PaaS have?
Is it something that will appeal to a large amount of people or is it a very narrow market that is more appealing to people looking for simplistic app development and outsourcing?Dec 16, 2012
- no going to go mac all the way this time around built in the usaDec 16, 2012
- Reinvent? Does it make sense?Dec 17, 2012