Time to get your Faceblogging on.
25 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- I agree that G+ needs to do a better job of integrating other platforms, however I believe that it's a matter of preference rather then someone doing something better. I choose to blog from blogger, I tried other platforms, didn't like them as much, so I stuck with Blogger.
But yeah, I use Tumblr a little here and there as well because it's nice to not be stuck to 140 characters. But like I said, it's a preference type of thing. For what it's worth I spend more time here then other platforms.Jun 12, 2012
- I'd like to see G+ actually become a blogging capable product of its own...with the ability to format posts like articles, multiple pictures, wrapping text, more text formatting options etc...and then provide the ability to tag, categorise etc posts so that people could search for your posts from your profile page based on categories and whatnot. We'll see if that ever happensJun 12, 2012
- You should go post that on one of the Google developers pages!!Jun 12, 2012
- Like the ideas I'm hearing about blogger integration with Google+. Hope Google is listening.Jun 12, 2012
- Nice place to say this:
Hey we need a real APIJun 12, 2012
- 太多option太少錢...Jun 12, 2012