Google Maps is humiliating Apple, but there's a silver lining. People are finally upgrading to iOS 6 http://tcrn.ch/SXOpPw
248 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 35 previous comments
- I don't understand all the complaints with the Apple maps because it was better than the old Google maps unless you lived in some small international town. The Siri turn by turn directions are awesome, I just moved to Seattle and use Apple Maps almost everyday works perfectly. I did download the new Google Maps yesterday and do like some if it's features but all this outcry for Apple Maps is just funny to me.Dec 14, 2012
- it sounds like Apple Maps is working for you and that's terrific. But a lot of people are having massive problems with it -- and not just in small international towns. When a mapping product can't accomplish its core function of mapping (which for a lot of people is the case), that's a big problem.
The good news here is that if Apple Maps is working for you, great. But if not, now there's a good alternative.Dec 14, 2012
- I guess Google makes everything better. XDDec 14, 2012
- needs a dislike buttonDec 14, 2012
- A large number of people live in small international towns. Or, perhaps, like to go there sometimes. Even in large International cities the information was, and still is, wrong.
My iPhone home screen is now more Google software than Apple. I just I could make them my defaults for web, email etc. Maybe I do need to go Android! :)Dec 14, 2012
- Another "several close friends" data point used as the premise of an article. Actual iOS adoption data since Google maps would make a compelling case. As it is, I could get as much from this piece by flapping my index finger against my lips while humming.Dec 14, 2012