118 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- Sounds like someone signed a shitty record deal without reading the fine print.Jan 4, 2013
- The musician's struggle. Great story.Jan 4, 2013
- After this story record labels tell us not to pirate music...they call it stealing, so they are doing what with their artists?!?!?Jan 5, 2013
- How about, instead of praying for him, which does NOTHING, you find a way to send the guy $10. Or get ten of your friends to each send him $1.Jan 5, 2013
- Good luck, may god be on your side!
But if not, them give them HEII !!Jan 5, 2013
- A very similar story is the Goo Goo Dolls. They were initially a punk band, and did many albums. The record company kept making more records and spending millions promoting them, telling them they would hit at any minute. When they changed genres and recorded A Boy Named Goo the album hit multi-platinum, and the record company called in all the debts at once. They ended up playing every state fair and bar they could book to pay off the record company, then left to record Iris independently.Jan 5, 2013
Add a comment...