More tablets, will you be picking this one up?
67 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 30 previous comments
- Have to laugh at all the iDiots claiming Samsung are copying Apple with releasing a smaller tablet.
Ickle history lesson, Samsung released the 7, yes SEVEN inch Galaxy tab way back in November 2010. A revised version, the tab plus was released a year later. A 7.7 inch model was released early in 2012. An 8.9 model was released in late 2011.
So, who is copying whom again?Jan 18, 2013
- Samsung all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jan 18, 2013
- Looking forward to it. Go Samsung. :)
And , some people are just close-minded and feel they always need to defend their closed-OS(delusional at worst). Ignore them. Lol :DJan 18, 2013
- I still prefer the iPad mini despite its lack of a Retina display, and the speed of the iPad 2.Jan 18, 2013
- I don't recall ever saying that Samsung is copying Apple but okayJan 20, 2013
- just like levy copies rustler because they both make jeans?Jan 20, 2013
Add a comment...