52 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
- No no, they do save it temporarily for abuse flagging purposes as mentioned in the article. Or else this will be a valid medium for CP live exchanges.
I'll expect it to be easily accessible to law enforcement. When encryption was mentioned, it may still means Facebook has the encryption key and employees may decrypt it, even though it should be protected by policy.
Dec 23, 2012
- Facebook just got creepier, considering from what I read about snapchat it is mainly for sexting...it is even creepier considering zuck was the one who coded the app.Dec 23, 2012
- and soon, someone will sue you for poke harassment...Dec 24, 2012
- Some people have been jailed for poking, do a search on it. There was a restraining order involved though.Dec 24, 2012
- Who pokes that much too be really worried?Dec 24, 2012
- Now accepting all of your shameless sexts. Send away, maties!Dec 25, 2012