56 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 22 previous comments
- MG trolling the world again, what you say is plausible but Apple have not shown any indication of jumping inFeb 16, 2013
- So much negativity... I'm pretty sure every movie production and sound production, games, music, and tv, all go through an apple computer.. I don't care for one. But they are doing something right. Just sayinFeb 16, 2013
- Apple isn't even dominating its existing markets, from personal computers to tablets to smartphones. Even if they theoretically somehow got a footing in a rather difficult market to penetrate when it comes to living-room consoles, it will have to compete against the already announced Ouya and Steam Box devices for that space as well.
Quite frankly, while I'm not going to outright say it will fail in succeeding with those willing to pay the premiums, the idea of it even having the time to not only penetrate but "dominate" a market would require the kind of capital that Apple is too afraid to invest in for a market that is already becoming saturated.
Unless Apple comes up with something truly innovative that radically changes the console market the same way it did the phone market, all it will do is continue to receive money from its existing customer base.Feb 16, 2013
- Soul CaliberFeb 16, 2013
- Uh.....no. I just threw up after seeing that image.Feb 17, 2013
- Soul caliber,I like it.Feb 18, 2013