Enterprise software: Sexy or Messy?
It’s Not Just HP And Autonomy, The Enterprise Software Space Is A Giant Stinking Mess | TechCrunch
The enterprise software space is a giant stinking mess. And it's going to get even messier if the vendors don't start embracing the new spirit of collaboration and social technologies that represent t...
34 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Dan O+4The future is already here — it's just not very evenly distributed. - William GibsonNov 20, 2012
- Nov 20, 2012
- Would this also signal the end of big enterprise vendors selling to the CFO armed only with a ROI report?Nov 21, 2012
- BothNov 21, 2012
- I heard the CEO on Marketplace/NPR today...she didn't sound convincing the company would make it. Too bad.Nov 21, 2012
- Ease of use is becoming super important in the enterprise software space. It is a key to success nowadays. Look at mongodb, riak or elastic search. Or the entire enterprise "toys" kind of products in general.Nov 21, 2012
- The "enterprise" is being so thoroughly put to shame by young punks on GitHub.Nov 21, 2012
- : Thats not true in general. Look at riak or elastic search. Punk proof and scaling like crazy.Nov 21, 2012