Watch out, Google +. Twitter is coming for ya.
43 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 11 previous comments
- I prefer Google+ more to the content that just 140 characters and the comments are easier to see.Dec 18, 2012
- I find the title of this post rather funny. Its probably the first one ever that suggests G+ is on the lead, and Twitter has to play catch up.Dec 18, 2012
- I like G+ for those reasons, but right now Twitter is where the most people I talk to are at. Twitter is also better for conversing while G+ is better for making a long post like a discussion topic and people can comment on it. They're both great but for different purposes.Dec 18, 2012
- I am a consumer of twitter content. I hardly post.
News, organisations etc.
As for Google +, it's different, I post comments now and again.
The audience for both social medium bodies are different, I think....Dec 23, 2012
- This post answers a lot of the objections to the recent data about G+ passing Twitter in monthly active users.
https://plus.google.com/u/1/114613911236813249666/posts/FvCxZQirodKJan 31, 2013
- I'm happy using both G+ and Twitter, they serve different purposes.Jan 31, 2013