Kids want iPads this year. What's on top of your holiday wish list?
136 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 157 previous comments
- Parents should get / or give Kids attention. Actually spend time with the child(ren) Dad or Mom had a part in creating.
As for me on the top of my wish list Sanity, I've seemed to misplace my sanity, and now I'm looking to get in sanity back. It's not asking for a lot is it.Nov 22, 2012
- I want ipad miniiiiNov 22, 2012
- Well, on this fine day of giving thanks, #HappyThanksgiving everyone. I'm rocking in a chair, with my son on my lap. Watching a parade on t.v. . Helping him learn more "Rovio, Bad Piggies" on the N7. BTW, a lot like legos, with winning.
My wife is messaging on her SGS3, about today's events to come, with her daughter who will be coming home soon.
And I'm post this all on G+ to you, on my GNex!
A classically traditional modern day family picture.
For Christmas? We hope to be celebrating the birth of, the gifted idea of, Christ a.k.a. Love incarnated in all of us! #HappyHolidays
How are so many people celebrating Christmas, when so many aren't even Christian? Just a thought...Nov 22, 2012
- Everybody else when the iPad came out: "The iPad is so stupid. Nobody wants a giant iPhone, right?"
Everybody else, two-and-a-half years later: "GIMME GIMME GIMME NOW!"
Told ya, suckers.Nov 22, 2012
- AJ to root phone in pot of soil water 3 times a day, plant food mix optional. Wait to see results in weeks time. Ha! Ha! Ha! Just kidding this post need some laughs no stree out people.Nov 22, 2012
- AM I was a kid once. When I needed something I worked for it at $.69 an hour laboring in sun picking pineapples, 1960s.
Kids seem to want what isn't needed first, then what is nessasities in life. But then again even adults do same thing. So there is a little kid left in us all no matter the age. So Aalok how bad do you need it? Nothing is free in this world. Have a good Thanksgiveing with family
, be thankful for (any one of a 100 things) in life.Nov 22, 2012