Google search for "Foolproof Suffocation" found on Casey Anthony's computer from the day her daughter disappeared - http://tcrn.ch/XS6wdZ
42 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 17 previous comments
- And she's still innocent...Nov 26, 2012
- I heard she searched "Suffocation For Dummies"Nov 26, 2012
- I don't understand how this woman could not show grief or love for her child when she knew she was dead. Regardless of who killed her daughter or how it happened she didn't seem to love her daughter. Her behavior indicates her guilt and the evidence doesn't clear her or support her lawyers position that she drowned.Nov 26, 2012
- http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/25/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE74O7HQ20110525Many witness say Casey was happy after her daughters death and that isn't consistent with the emotions of grief a mother feels after she loses a child. I know from personal experience because I lost twins at birth and you can see what I mean in other cases like the mother in NY who recently lost her children to murder caused by her own Nanny. Mother's who love their children are overcome with the pain of grief and often they require sedation and/or hospitalization. Real grief isn't anything that can be suppressed with a few shots of vodka and it certainly isn't something somebody can hide. Take a look here:
Also, whatever she has in her locket is too little too late...Nov 26, 2012
- We won't always have every fact or detail in every murder case. Most murderers try to get away with their crimes and not disclose them. With that said we can't be a society that lets people off because we weren't there to witness the murder. We need to do a better job than to talk ourselves out of the truth. Love from a mother to a child is consistent no matter color, ethnicity, age or time in history.
Take a look at an ancient text describing the pain a mother feels when she loses her child: Jer. 31:15..."This is what the LORD says: "A voice is heard in Ramah, mourning and great weeping, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because her children are no more."
Our justice system truly failed this child and you're right it doesn't matter anymore.Nov 27, 2012
- Maybe they were logged into google at the time...results not provudedDec 1, 2012