Uh. Pretty sure that's a bug and not a feature.
65 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 29 previous comments
- Nov 6, 2012
- Thanks for the links I reviewed both and the source. This was perhaps malicious intent, and it was also perhaps consequences of cheep crap for hardware, maybe even a putz for a programer. Also this is what they get for using this style of code that requires the press able area be defined like hot spots on a web graphic. That is I can draw a caricature of Romney and Obama then post the picture to my website, and use dream weaver to outline their distorted faces, then hot link those areas to their respective websites. Are these idiots using web tools to design the interface?
Anyway, there was a great program on Mac OS 7, 8, and 9, called Hyper Card. It was a great simple application. What was best is that buttons were the default script-able tool. I used the application to create an interactive atomic table. But unlike the garbage on these voting machines, it was quite impossible to accidentally click on another button. Plus once a saved copy of the master document had been edited and finalized, you could export a compiled live application that could not be edited. Perfect for a simple voting machine! :)Nov 6, 2012
- This malfunction is clearly another way of cheating, whether done intentionally and unintentionally. Is Mitt Romney really that desperate to win? Why won't he let the people of America decide who they really want as president?
This is much like the elections here in the Philippines.Nov 6, 2012
- I think there's much more certainty that these news stories are being used maliciously by both sides than that the actual events were deliberately contrived by anyone on either side.Nov 6, 2012
- And what if this all happened, literally because they used cheep crap and hired a moron for a developer?Nov 6, 2012
- Romney is desperate for a win thats why they will do whatever they can to win this election.Nov 6, 2012