Don't look now, but Nokia just reported a profitable quarter. Are they back?
40 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- yes they are cool!Jan 24, 2013
- FULL ACK, at the moment i'm knee-deep in the apple ecosystem, but i change also back to android/google, as soon as i get my nexus 4. Try'd some HTC w8 phones they are really not bad
definitely more innovative than apple ios, but they have still a lot of UX work to do and of course the need a big bunch of good apps tooJan 24, 2013
- Well selling 4 million phones a quarter is not going to cut it and I'm sure Nokia knows it. They have played long enough with WP now. How about PureView with android on it to enter into android market?Jan 24, 2013
- thats right, but they can not stand another startover so the only choice would be android.
but for me the question still remains, why nokia never try'd both ways.Maybe a reason was Ex-Microsoft employee Stephen Elop.Jan 24, 2013
- or it may be the deal that they had with MS to use WP exclusively. Who knows! But now that it's not working out that well Nokia should be free to try other options. Their HW is too good to pass on if they offer better option.Jan 24, 2013
- thats also a possibility.And yes your absolutly right, i have the same opinion about Nokia's HW.
Its pretty sad but who knows and the microsoft ecosystem becames richer on apps.... honestly i like microsoft approach with w8 on mobiles / gadgets its still not perfect and there is a lot of space for improvements. we will see ...thx for the conversationJan 24, 2013
- if nokia could have just adapted the android ecosystem ..Jan 24, 2013
- The MeegoOS phone (N9) wasn't that bad either. If only they had leant more support for that OS...Jan 24, 2013