What do you think?
44 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 19 previous comments
- Eddie M+1G+ is for mature savy audiences, unlike facebook's popularity relays more on a day to day gossip amongst people indulging in ignorant content...G+ is a stream of fresh air for me. Aways from all the non needed drama attached to a comment.Feb 25, 2013
- G+ is really useful (sharing pics, start discussions on topics) and nice looking (compared with FB), while twitter is good just for some jokeFeb 25, 2013
- J. B.+1When you put the right people/sites in your circles... you have the best news feed. Whenever I go back to facebook it feels so dated... but all my friends are still there, the fear of change sucks.Feb 25, 2013
- Feb 25, 2013
- It's like a really good RSS Feed. Able to find news sources much faster than FB as that is a busy flea market of random items. Not saying I do the best at FB, either, but I like G+ more.Feb 25, 2013
- G+ is a daily addiction for me. It allows me to check new info for tech, education, science and history in one convenient place. I never check FB, but I check G+ every day.
For a few seconds I was insulted by the mainly tech savvy male comment until I really looked at the commenters and realized they all seemed to be men. G+ may need to work on that female demographic a little more.Feb 26, 2013