Cheaper products from competitors? Doesn't matter.
91 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 58 previous comments
- Apple does not satisfy there customers at all!!! When you put more focus on money and not your customers satisfaction, that's when the customers start disappearing💯✔💣💣💣💣💣Feb 13, 2013
- Not true.. My answer to all of u.. Want more options ... Just jailbreak ur phone and u all will be happy campersFeb 13, 2013
- thats the silliest argument i have ever heard. i seriously get made when i hear it. well it can do that just jail break it.
The point is most of the crap can be done on other phones without having to possibly brick your phone. not to mention due to new law jailbreaking an os is now illegal.
you shouldn't have to "break" and yes i mean screw with the code make it do something it wasn't supposed to, break, your phone to do something others have as normal options.
it is like saying here i'll give you internet but you have to make your own browser to use it. have fun!Feb 13, 2013
- What are you talking about? Have you used a Nexus product or a high end Android device or are you just talking out of your ass? I have an iPad 4th generation, and previously owned an iPhone. Good products but now that I've had the opportunity to use a Nexus I see where Apple could make improvements. I own a small service company and have 20 cell phones. I am in the process of ordering tablets for all service techs and I asked what they want. I gave them my iPad and a nexus 7 & 10 to experiment with. They decided to go with the Nexus 7. The interesting thing is that 3 of my techs have iPhone's and asked me if they could switch to a Galaxy S3 or a Nexus 4. A few months ago I couldn't even get them to look at an Android device. The point is you need to actually use both devices for an extended period of time to make an informed decision.Feb 13, 2013
- apple is not winning
Android will take them over soon enough!!!Feb 14, 2013
- Ben schoon yes indeed.Feb 14, 2013