If you can't beat them, get mean.
43 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 28 previous comments
- WHATFeb 14, 2013
- Good old Microsoft.Feb 14, 2013
- Did MS hire political advisers to do their adverts? "Can't beat them? Then trash them!"Feb 14, 2013
- That was disgusting...Feb 14, 2013
- > Did MS hire political advisers to do their adverts?
Not sure if you're being sarcastic. But yea, they did. They hired a whole team of political marketers, to do nothing other than come up with smear campaigns against Google:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_PennFeb 14, 2013
- I'm 100% fine with having targeted ads. Would you prefer ads that have no relevance to anything you are interested in? It's not an opinion shared by everyone, I know, but if work didn't require me to use Outlook, I would stick with Gmail 100%. It's clean, easy to use, and more importantly it allows me to keep organization of my inbox much easier by stacking emails opposed to a new one every single frickin' time someone responds...what the sh*t is that about Outlook???
I'd take Big Brother Google asking me questions about something I like any day over someone (Outlook) spamming me with new email threads...Feb 14, 2013