What do you think?
24 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- really? That's your rebuttal.. its weak and insensitive to those affected by violence. But then again you must be taking Q's from Fox newsFeb 5, 2013
- It's the DATA, people. A number cannot be racist.Feb 5, 2013
- is correct, it is data. Numbers dont see race. You collect data, quantify it and those results don't have opinions. The title of this article using Google's name has been used just to get people to click on the link. I don't believe Google should be blamed for collecting data. If Google were to change their data to make people feel better, that would be a problem for me.Feb 5, 2013
- Algorithms, not racism.Feb 5, 2013
- It's not raciest if it's true...Feb 5, 2013
- Illiteracy seems to thrive here. Did some of you folks even read the article? The problem here is
A: profiling results without enough randomness stereotypes all search results.
B. Stereotyped search results applied to a group that are already stereotyped doesn't exactly lessen the prejudice.
It's like if all male googlers would get "Need help with that rape charge" just because statistically rape offenders are male.Feb 6, 2013