Skype users, you might want to check your account
51 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- my experience has been users always want to use Skype because apparently that's all they've heard of. But the fact is there's plenty of more secure options out there. Now I've always been in IT depts that supported hundreds to thousands of users. Perhaps for smaller operations, Skype works. If it works for you, great. However, as the article points out, it's vulnerable and has been for years even as the product has matured.Nov 14, 2012
- Nov 14, 2012
- Nobody cares who was "first to like and comment",.
Nobody cares.Nov 14, 2012
- I'd think Microsoft would put more security into a 8.5 Billion dollar business...Nov 14, 2012
- For the longest time, Google Voice's call quality was not really that good compared to Skype. Fast forward to the last six months, and the quality is vastly improved along with video chat being far more stable.
The only thing that Skype has over Google Voice right now is a dedicated desktop client (HINT HINT Google, merge Voice and Talk already!).Nov 14, 2012
- As Google is a cloud company, I very much doubt there will ever be a desktop client. It is all browser based.Nov 14, 2012