Amazon launches ‘Amazon Coins’ in its first move into virtual currency, targets apps and games on the Kindle Fire - http://tcrn.ch/XTDvYJ
37 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- Feb 5, 2013
- It seems more likely that virtual currency is going to really take off from a single product/service platform (Amazon/eBay/Paypal) as opposed to a currency platform being adopted by multiple sites/people.
In the case of games, it depended upon and it's success was related to the popularity of the product.
Looks like BitCoin is starting BitPay
http://techcrunch.com/2013/01/07/bitpay-banks-500k-in-angel-investment-to-become-paypal-for-bitcoin-already-has-2100-businesses-on-board/Feb 5, 2013
- Yeah, I was going to say something about bitcoins. Too bad that currency isn't more/at all popular in the surface web.Feb 5, 2013
- Even "known about" would be nice.Feb 5, 2013
- easy.... the FED will have them killed for it devalues the dollar faster than what they want...... as long as it is not used to buy oil..... they should be safe.Feb 5, 2013
- sounds interesting..Feb 7, 2013