What do you think?
58 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- nothingDec 26, 2012
- Twitter needs to come up with something to make it not totally worthlessDec 26, 2012
- Dec 26, 2012
- Confirms my suspition that twitter was made for celeberties. Not a very useful tool for the average person.Dec 26, 2012
- I just recently watched a show with a live twitter feed that crawled along the bottom. It irritated the shit out of me because it was distracting as all hell, and whenever I would let my eyes accidentally read a tweet it would be a reminder of how boring most twatters really are. Maybe twitter integration with TV would be more interesting to me if actually used twitter itself, but I doubt it.Dec 26, 2012
- That is expected!Dec 26, 2012
- that wud be very interestingDec 26, 2012
- I'm really just waiting for the Netflix social network, if they'll ever have one anyway. The way I see social networks is this:
Google Plus: professional, newsworthy and, searchable social content.
Facebook: clean, simple and, a place for friends.
Twitter: a place to say something quick and to follow your favorite celebrities.
Instagram: a place to share pictures with family and friends.
Tumblr: A blog with a real time feed that supports gifs? (To be honest, I tried really hard to get into it but couldn't)
Path: still doesn't know what they're trying to do, a little to much information is taken and shared so maybe for your significant other?
Netflix having a social network for the purpose of movie fan lovers would be wonderful. I'd really like to see some kind of merger between IMDB so Netflix could still have a social experience with movies they don't "own" that could possibly even get movies to Netflix faster is something is "trending".
Just an opinion with a thought.Dec 26, 2012