Are you excited about this, or bummed?
43 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 30 previous comments
- Apple suck anyway, all i get is squares when someone puts emoji in a text, stupid walled garden shit.Nov 3, 2012
- <sad face>Nov 3, 2012
- about time ! ... I stopped using them when i was 12 years old.Nov 3, 2012
- In fact, in the past iOS versions (4.0-) the emoji keyboard is disabled outside Japan, for this reason to enable that you need to use an app (I used a free app, but someone make very money with a "emoji pro").
Now, in the last two versions (5.0+), the emoji keyboard is available for all users, for that reason you don't need to use an app to rack anymore.
I'm current use iOS 6 (this crap), and I can use emoji right the way.
A personal impression: Google is make the Android (software and hardware) better and better. In other way Apple is disappoint me day after day. I think to change to green robot, but I don't want to spend more $500 in my apps. The Apple jail me in the App Store. =(Nov 3, 2012
- Thanks for sharing your personal tragedy. Poor guy, My heart is aching as I'm writing this on my iOS device... What you have is not a first world problem, no, it's an agony so painful, I'm sobbing all over my retina display while I'm writing this. I hope you can recover from soon.Nov 3, 2012
- by that logic apple map should be kick out 1stNov 4, 2012