"Just one more reason to love Android."
175 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- Ummm, yes I realize that, I'm just saddened because I used to like going through my 'these people added you to their circles' notifications and taking a look at each. It's gotten too cumbersome to do lately because I have to wade through more and more promotional-type accounts that I don't use that approach any more.
Not a big deal though because I've found using people's comments on friends' posts as a great way to find enjoyable people to circle. :)Nov 14, 2012
- amazing progress...keep it coming googleNov 14, 2012
- Spam..Nov 14, 2012
- OK think its greatNov 14, 2012
- I think the biggest difference is that unlike facebook, here you only see these if you are subscribed to whoever is making the post. personally I like the direct connection, especially if I'm subscribed to some App review feeds.Nov 14, 2012
- Great idea Google!!! Now I can get the best from people who matter to me. Not that constant barrage on the other guys place.Nov 15, 2012