15 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Will you be living in a cave, wrapped in a rotting pelt, making stone tools for the holiday?Dec 19, 2012
- Will you be living far from humanity by doing that? :)Dec 19, 2012
- I wish, living in LA is kind of a downer.Dec 19, 2012
- Will be wired even in Sedona but I prefer it that way.Dec 19, 2012
- I'm hoping to be. I decided this year I'm not even turning my phone or computer on.Dec 19, 2012
- Unplugged? Why in Gods name would I do that? My fondest memory's of childhood involved tech. Now my son is growing up in an era where you can not only develop your own tech very easily, you can carry the development platform around in your pocket.
My dad taught me to solder when I was 8, we made binary clocks and other projects together. I'm planning on teaching my kid to develop his own software, or any other tech projects he's interested in.
Is not what you remember about the holidays, it's how you feel about those memoriesDec 20, 2012
- NopeDec 21, 2012