Facebook has a problem. A big one.
68 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Facebook has a problem. A big one.
Yes. It's name is Zuckerberg.Nov 16, 2012
- We're glad somebody finally said somethingNov 16, 2012
- It's a free service, so they have the right to make changes like this, but it's very frustrating to brands who have devoted lots of time and money to building a presence/community on Facebook. They should just be honest: they didn't have a solid plan for monetization and now they're scrambling, trying to get one to stick. It just underscores the importance of using extreme caution when you're building your brand on a platform you don't own.Nov 16, 2012
- Facebook has several problems, which can be summed up as: They're not Google.Nov 16, 2012
- This majorly sucks for grassroots users. Corporations with $$$ will get the views, while members of an organization I run won't see the posts.Nov 16, 2012
- "Don't be Ev ... what?"Nov 16, 2012
- I guess, we'll see more of this 'pay to play' business model. Wonderin' if folks are thinking of moving somewhere else.Nov 16, 2012
- Google it!Nov 16, 2012