Be honest... do you text and walk at the same time?
23 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- Yes, I do more often than before.Dec 13, 2012
- Yes. We have a method for doing tasks like this at my company when we're on-the-fly for #PR at events like +SXSW and such. Since we work in teams, whenever someone is texting/checking email on their phone, someone walks directly in front of them to steer the direction of travel by peripheral vision. If lead person stops abruptly, no worries, because worst that can happen is person following collides with them - better a team mate than someone else.
#SXSW #CES #NAMM #sxswi #Android #iPhone #JellyBeanDec 13, 2012
- Two words: Google Glasses ;)Dec 13, 2012
- Oh God! I have terrible friends. LOLDec 13, 2012
- Yes but not well. I will admit to running a few people over and occasionally walking into inanimate objects.Dec 13, 2012
- There are thousands of people that txt and walk in Manhattan everyday. You just have to be more careful. And how did this make it to the post and not people smoking on public places and in parks...Dec 14, 2012