"Now in 2013, people are starting to imagine the next five years of mobile, and it’s clear Google will have many things going for it."
71 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 9 previous comments
- This post serves as a good example of the fact thatis still full of retarded Apple fanboys (pardon my language) who can't accept the fact that has already surpassed the iPhone. "iPhone is still miles ahead of Android". Miles ahead of Android in what? App experience maybe like said, but Android's already catching up to that. Look at the Nexus phones for instance.Jan 28, 2013
- On the basis of this f***ing retarded & biased article, Bye Bye TechCrunch, unfollowed.Jan 28, 2013
- As a former news reporter turned PR manager I must say this author is too biased to write this article. I encourage TechCrunch to find a Samsung Galaxy S III fan to write followup article on same subject.Jan 28, 2013
- Bothand need to pay a little more attention to the Apple bias in their articles. I understand that it is nearly impossible to remove all bias, but this is completely ridiculous.Jan 28, 2013
- Where is your facts to back up your claim "IOS is miles ahead of Android? Please write an article about the top 20 reasons IOS beats Android. After you get stumped on #3 contact me and I'll help you with changing the title to "The Top 20 Reasons Android beats IOS". We could even do a video.Jan 28, 2013
- well that was the second article about google/android lamely researched in 24h...
-TechcrunchJan 29, 2013