Reserve your BlackBerry 10 device before it's announced! How fun.
22 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- Reservations work only with new iphonesDec 17, 2012
- Why in the world would I do that?Dec 17, 2012
- Can't wait... ... ...Dec 17, 2012
- Wow, how embarrassing for RIM. Probably not too late to pull the plug on that project given the negative comments. Gonna be the flop heard round the world!Dec 17, 2012
- Haha you guys are hilarious
Seriously though, BB10 is creating buzz and interest around the world and RIM's stock is at what, a 7-month high? Don't be so quick to write them off.
And , no one here has had their hands on the device so the negative comments here are based on literally nothing.Dec 18, 2012
- I've had good experiences with BB as both a user and as a 50 user Enterprise Admin. I just think that they are too late to the game now. It takes a long time to make a U-Turn on a ship the size of RIM. I used probably 6 or 7 different BB models before becoming one of the earliest adopters of the Storm. That was my first terrible BB and unfortunately for BB, my exit to Apple's iPhone. I wish them success. I just don't believe it will happen for them.Dec 18, 2012