What qualities do you think are most important for CEOs to have?
40 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- In a few words, CEOs must develop their leadership. That should cover pretty much everything. John C. Maxwell's books are a good start.Dec 2, 2012
- The willingness to recognize one's own failures and to change, adapt and learn from them rather than to continue to push failing ideas at the expense of the company. In other words, humility.Dec 2, 2012
- Not to be a liarDec 2, 2012
- I like it when they get paid exorbatent amounts of money and then run the company into the ground. cough Carly Fiorina coughDec 2, 2012
- a tendency for suicide would be nice for the world.Dec 3, 2012
- Leaders mislead. Instead of paying the CEO 600 times what the lowest paid employee makes, let's drop it down a notch and pay them only 10 times what the janitor makes.
Most leaders seek power, prestige, perks that enhance their feelings of arrogant elitism.
A humble, servant leader who listens to the sales clerk and gets his marketing ideas by asking customers what they need and what the competition is not delivering -- would be nice.Dec 3, 2012