Be honest, do you wish email could just disappear all together? Or no?
57 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 22 previous comments
- Not yet because the ability to retain conversations and data mine emails for past info is a convention people still find useful. However, the social network of tomorrow should allow for us to do away with email and do with professional social profiles equipped with software to capture filtered information for business uses.
I'm eager to see the world of tomorrow, though we will look back in 20 years and feel it easy it was to predict the future mail (guesstimation of course :P).Feb 17, 2013
- I email far more than anything else. If I was sent a pm on fb or other network I usually ignore it. I love the email me button on g+Feb 17, 2013
- if someone has an e-mail address you can reach him - every other method works within a platform/application only.
FB has recognized this and introduced the FB mail address to reach users from "outside". Same goes for G+ and their gmail integration.
e-mails may change a bit but right now there is nothing that can replace itFeb 17, 2013
- Well this is a stupid question. If anything email will receive the overhaul it deserves.Feb 17, 2013
- Email simply needs a makeover - sort out the spammers, snoopers, and hackers and I'll keep loving it.Feb 17, 2013
- SMS messages can be an aletnative but then again are prone to spam as any e-mail being more portable and still personal if it ever evolves for that kind of contingencies but still is possible to eliminate e-mail services, is just a matter of preferences.Feb 18, 2013