Ok lets step back for a second. False rumors proven false.
26 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- They have to care.......Nov 7, 2012
- I have observe lately about the "promote this ad" though not that affected but why we need to pay to promote using the free social media network facebook?Nov 7, 2012
- Interesting article. So, according to the author, FB is fighting spam. Which is a completely silly statement. Promoted posts won't change a thing about spam. It's always about who knows whom and who has the biggest wallet to pay a company that started by giving you everything for free.
As long as you pay, you will get featured. It doesn't matter who does what.Nov 7, 2012
- I closed my Farcebook account permanently weeks ago and I don't miss it at all. I got totally pi$$ed off with adverts, promoted posts, and blatant fraudulent posts " Jim likes Premier Inns" (when I know Jim hates Premier bloody Inns).
G+ is a lot better. Not perfect. Better.Nov 7, 2012
- Is this straight from their PR people?Nov 7, 2012
- Facebook.lmaoNov 7, 2012
- that's exactly why I closed mine. I also didn't sign up to that when FB started. The other issue was the real people I wanted to stay in touch with never used it enough to warrant having FB.Nov 8, 2012
- I guess people just don't play chess anymore. Anyone who thinks this isn't part of Facebook's revenue stream end-game strategy is fooling themselves. As far as the official statement from Facebook, I invite everyone to search for sound bites from Nixon, Clinton and Enron for a good representation of the value of "official statements."Nov 11, 2012