Mobile is clearly the future, but is it the present? What do you think?
26 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- cool!!Dec 14, 2012
- I think the future involves both mobile, pad and pc. All have their place! For writing pc is best, for reading pad or phone is fine, for pics and talk phone is best. People will need all :)Dec 14, 2012
- I think future is all about flexibility and mobility. Being able to perform any task anywhere. And wireless... I personally hate cables!!!Dec 14, 2012
- With mobile, I get twice as much info, but half as many details.
Doing any research or fact-finding on a mobile device is seriously way too time consuming. And typing stuff out on a mobile device takes 3x as long for me.
There has to be a comfortable medium somewhere in the future.Dec 14, 2012
- Correct!Dec 14, 2012
- Mobil technologies are the present driving the future. Adoption of the technology on a widespread user base is key.Dec 15, 2012
- Dexter: I agree that cables is a bitch. But so is trying to write long essays on the Iphone.Dec 15, 2012
- I believe both iPhone and Android phones have App versions of Dragon Naturally Speaking. I did use a version for my iPhone. Mobil and voice activation are here to stay and will be expanded upon.Dec 16, 2012