Kantar Worldpanel: Apple shoots back to top of U.S. smartphone sales on an iPhone 5 rocket, with Android leading elsewhere - http://tcrn.ch/SnoZdy
29 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 11 previous comments
- Top Google search on androids chinaNov 27, 2012
- Landon R+3If anyone thinks iOS is dead they are indeed morons. But anyone who thinks that they aren't at the edge of a cliff about to go tumbling over, is also a moron.Nov 27, 2012
- I mean that iOS is only for Apple devices which is only in iPhone, Android is selling from Google, HTC, Samsung, LG, Huawei.....etc!
and its now available from low end devices to flagship....
so it's so basic that Android will sell more! when you say Android vs iOS :)
and when u say iPhone vs any device, also it's not that right....cause Apple has 1 flagship phone on sale...Android has multi choices so an Apple customer will buy the flagship device which is now iPhone 5....Android customer will think and choice from Nexus 4, HTC One X+, Samsung Galaxy S3 and so on!
that's what I mean :)Nov 27, 2012
- China is not the rest of the world as you stated earlier. It's just one big country.
And yeah, Apple products are crazy popular in china, however most of the people can't afford those, that's why Android sales beat iPhone even in a country of sheep who just 3 years ago became iSheep.
FYI last time I checked, siri didn't work in China either and nobody seemed to care. At least Google Now can still get me directions to places, show currency exchange rates and so on.
Sorry, but I didn't read the article you linked. It just seemed like a waste of time because it's from two years ago. Nov 27, 2012
- well yeah, and the next thing is the iDevices service is not worldwide, so.. its only best on some country, as like on US, but samsung got worldwide, so all users ne need to be worried :) and from now on they used a china battery which is not as good as the latest battery they bought from samsung, soo it is, the end of the iDeviceNov 28, 2012
- I didn't get your point, but every single company are searching for a way to save some bucks and Apple is one of them, but still Apple gadgets are well made.Nov 28, 2012