Do you think they suck?
23 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 9 previous comments
- I appreciate rude and crude. That's real. That's how people talk. You go boyee.Dec 4, 2012
- If any of you fine folks haven't tried Pulse yet, at least try it once. A tap on the article takes you to the site if you choose thus the comment sections.Dec 4, 2012
- Can't say I've experienced them because for some strange reason Google doesn't sell them in the UKDec 4, 2012
- I think they're ok.Dec 4, 2012
- They get the job done, I usually get magazine apps if they are cheaper than their physical counterparts. If I REALLY like a magazine (runners world for example) I pay for the physical version. If it's a digital copy, it's typically cheaper, and if bored I can give it a little look now and then.
Are they on par with their physical versions? Hardly.Dec 4, 2012
- Just like TV, comics, news, and other media, magazines will ultimately have to accept that they are just not going to have the kind of "content monopoly" they had in analog publishing, as everything happens in real-time online, distribution has no Artificial Scarcity, as well as a shortage of middlemen to jack up prices, and the news/info itself cannot be copyrighted. ;)
Even news and creative content is turning into more of a cultural rather than economic commodity. Alas the written word is no longer worth the paper it's printed. (Kinda like my English Degree. :P ) As a writer myself, I've chosen to embrace the irony, and gave up on "making a living" off my words around the turn of the century. :)Dec 4, 2012