Would you buy them?
111 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 18 previous comments
- I'd wear them either way; let the primitives gawk at something they could never understand.Feb 21, 2013
- Yes, but not at $1,500.00Feb 21, 2013
- I had the same thought #WWGLD https://plus.google.com/106029910359400047659/posts/5y9Zso2V7DdFeb 21, 2013
- $500 - $699 I'd imagine for something like this. Any less than that is a steal, really. These look nothing short of amazing.Feb 21, 2013
Sometimes I wonder if Google secretly believes that a collective consciousness would be a really nice way to manage humanity...Feb 21, 2013
- That's good to know. There is hope for us myopic explorers after all.
I personally think everyone who is poo-pooing Google Glass is going to have to eat their hat in 5 years time. This will be the thing adopted by younger people and wealthy technophiles initially, but before you know it everyone will be wearing them.
Adoption will be just like the cellphone, computers, smartphones etc. People will be like "why do I need that?" and "it's too complicated" and "it is invading my privacy", and "they are just for young people". Then a few years later people will be like "I can't do without it", "how did we live before them?".Feb 21, 2013