98 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
- Yes, XBL Gold is required to watch most streaming services.Jan 14, 2013
- So angry! Social networking about a streaming movie service, of all things.
On a related note, it's good to see the Wii still being supported.Jan 14, 2013
- Deleted my post... Sorry, I was remarkably irritated...
I have a 360, as well as the Wii. I use pretty much all of Amazon's services including Amazon mom... Including the streaming video service on my pc's and TV.
Between my wife and I we have 7 "pure android" devices. Barring the commodore 64 on a shelf in my garage (which may or may not work) the Wii is easily the oldest tech we own.
The Android devices (at least one for each of us) go every where with us, double as gaming consoles, TV's and general connectivity devices. So yeah, I fail completely to see why anyone is developing a paid service like this for the Wii. I rarely use my computers since android 4.2, I use the 360 even less, and I honestly don't remember the last time I powered up the Wii.Jan 14, 2013
- The wii can be software modded to do ALOT...I have mine setup as a media server through wiimc( a tiny program that allows streaming as well as playback of dvds and digital media such as flash drives, I also put wiiflow on mine which acts as a use loader that I took a 500 gb hard drive and put 175 wifi games on....loads faster, no more scratched/broken disks...note!.....black wiis will not play DVDS no matter how much you hack em...its built into the hardware, not the firmwareJan 15, 2013
- Use = USBJan 15, 2013
- S Mann+1care to share how? :D
Mine is modded but doesnt accept HD's higher than a certain size. is there a new mod out?
be interested to know about the wiimc mod. is it on homebrew?Jan 15, 2013