Look deeply into George W. Bush's oil painted eyes. What was he thinking while he had to stand there?
28 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 33 previous comments
- Looks like someone is trying to explain to him why eleventy billion is not a real number.Jun 3, 2012
- Wow, none of these are funny at all. I guess you are going to have to come up with your own. Unless of course you want to make fun of the idiots that referred to the painting of "LAURA" as his mom, Barbara. Geez people!!!
I am a fan of G.W. so I hesitate to make fun of him, but... one of my favorite things that make me laugh in general would be SQUIRREL!!!! like the dogs in the movie UP as they walk around and suddenly see a squirrel.Or you could use something like..."hmmm, now which door am I supposed to exit out of?"
On a serious note, I would say he is thinking... "Mission Accomplished".Jun 3, 2012
- What was W thinking?... "I need to fart so bad!"Jun 3, 2012
- "What kind of sausages are these??"Jun 4, 2012
- I sure do like dem deep fried twinkies... I wish I had one right now!Jun 4, 2012
- "I like monkeys."Jun 4, 2012