I wonder what his job is going to be. Anyone want to speculate?
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- I think you've missed the point,. I don't think anyone is upset that you've told your audience that he got hired by Samsung. He posted it to Facebook, which made it public. Same as if he's put it anywhere else online.
What seems mildly disconcerting to me (as I have no interest in speculating on what Kondik or any of the douche's are thinking) is the baseless follow-up. You had a good story with "event Y happened". You got your clicks, your impressions, and your comments. Job done.
Speculating beyond that is where the privacy line gets crossed. That, you see, is information that he hasn't made public. If that changes, it's public, so who the hell cares. Until then, however, you're just making it harder and harder for the guy to enjoy being online anywhere other than the locked down Team Douche IRC.Aug 16, 2011
- There seems to be a lot of speculation on what Steve wants - has he come out with an opinion on the subject?Aug 16, 2011
- Speculation is what feeds the blogging community ! Speculate awayAug 16, 2011
- Head of TouchWiz UX development? (unlikely, but that's what I'd hope for. Even though it's getting better, Steve can REALLY make it sing).Aug 16, 2011
- That's what I'm wondering.
I just don't understand why someone getting a good job and it being interesting to people is a bad thing. No one is trying to hurt anybody here.Aug 16, 2011
- I'm so late but this is awesome news. So happy for Steve and Samsung.Aug 17, 2011
Add a comment...