24 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- What's taking up that 16 GB space? I have found that 8 GB is too small for me, but I think I can survive with 16 GB.Oct 30, 2012
- Lots of apps - some of my most-used apps are space-hogs (not even games, really). The rest is photos, movies, music, nandroid backups, titanium backups, etc. I mean, I can live with 16GB, but in 2012 (almost 2013), 16GB as a max is just kinda limiting. The lack of LTE doesn't bother me - I'm on StraightTalk, so I don't get LTE anyways.
Have you touched a Nexus 4? I'm also somewhat concerned with the build quality, based on previous experiences with LG products.
Lastly, I may give it a month after launch to see if there will be another version, a la Nexus 7.Oct 30, 2012
- I bet if you wait long enough, there will be a 32 GB version. I don't know why Google is making the same mistake that they made on the Nexus 7.Oct 30, 2012
- they did not do that for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus plus if you're going to get a nexus every year why would you get a 32 gigabyte NexusOct 30, 2012
- I have a Galaxy Nexus and an iPhone 4s. Have wanted to switch to android, but have never been able to full commit because of my more than 1,000 songs that are DRM protected. Anyone know of a good way to take them off and transfer rather than re-download?Oct 31, 2012
- Yesburn them from iTunes in mp3 format on a dvrw and re download... It sucks but it is the cheapest and easiest way that I know of...Oct 31, 2012