Are you eyeing the new MacBook Pro with a Retina display? Suddenly my 2011 13" MacBook Air feels rather inadequate...
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- muhahahhhaa ... marketing geniuses!Jun 11, 2012
- Why? Do you prefer an Android?
After 6 months old, after 12 and after 18 is obsolete, junk...
Do you prefer, instead, A Windows Phone? It is junk after12 months.
Apple 3GS is still alive, after.... a lot of months....Jun 11, 2012
- Beatiful....Nothing...Samsung, Microsoft and_the others will steal the next time.
Ah...One thing ( ....Not one more thing.... ): don't watch the prices....If you love junk Samsung ( it's only a example, offcourse ), you' ll have a heart attack....Jun 11, 2012
- For web surfing and email -- i.e. 95% of what people use computers for these days -- your Air is as good or better than the new MBP. Take half that money and buy a huge cinema display for your Air; it will probably make more of a difference to your life.Jun 11, 2012
- Yes.....Email. web surfing and other small things....MBAir is perfect.
If you go around, use MBAir 11" ,Otherwise 13"....Jun 11, 2012
- There's hardly a compelling reason to buy a MacBook that isn't an Air these days, unless you really care about Retina or still store a ton of files locally.Jun 11, 2012
- Retina....is a monster for a monster job...The other MBPro da 13" & !5" needed for the transition between the old and new type of portable computers..... MBAirs are for other things (see my other posts).
Off course, what I wrote above is not a fixed rule and you may do almost everything but you must be patient....Jun 12, 2012
- Jul 15, 2012