- CommunicationCraftsBusiness Developer, 2011 - 2012Develop plans for business growth *Integrate secondary research and information into insights and work on them *Social Networking *Lead Generation through different mediums *Research & analysis of target companies *Keep a close track on to identify and monitor competitors and research market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect company growth. *Social Media Marketing *Prospect Interaction & Handling *Direct Sales
- Mile Research Pvt LtdMarket Research Executive, 2010 - 2010Data Gathering and gauging Consumer Insights.
Aspiring Advertising Pro
- Gujarat Higher Secondary BoardAccounts-Commerce, 2005 - 2007
- Gujarat UniversityBachelors In Commerce, 2007 - 2010
- Ahmedabad Management AssociationPGD-Corp Comm,Advertising,PR, 2011 - 2011
IKF Website Design | SEO Services | Internet Marketing Company Pune India
IKF is one of the leading website designing development & seo services providing company in pune India. We also offer Web Hosting, Digital M
The Greatest Things Happen When People Meet Other People
The greatest things happen when people meet or cross paths with other people. Isn't that what social is about? The more people you connect w
Marketing, With A Side Of Truth: The Secret McDonald's Recipe For Canadi...
Do you ever wonder what's inside a Big Mac or why they look so good in the commercials In Canada McDonald's will tell you and their honesty
The Essential Guide to Millennial Marketing: Product Discovery
How Mobile Marketing can be used to target the Millennial generation. Brands should enable product discovery via mobile and make it easy for
Why Coke Is Going White for Polar Bears | TIME.com
The 125-year-old Coca-Cola Company doesn't like to mess with its brand image. That's in part because it's so valuable—according to Interbran
BuzzFactory - Social Media & Digital Marketing
The people behind the serious BUZZ created for brands online!
Forbes India Magazine - Health Care Industry Captains are Wary of Newer ...
Four solutions for India’s health care sector
'India set to use Japanese bullet train technology for Mumbai-Ahmedabad ...
India is seen set to use Japanese bullet train technology for a high-speed connection between Mumbai and Ahmedabad, a report said on Wednesd
Why Narendra Modi is India’s Most Loved and Loathed Politician | Global ...
Narendra Modi is on the cover of TIME this week in South Asia, available to subscribers here. Modi is the most polarizing politician in Indi
Mark Zuckerberg Bypassed Facebook Board, Bankers & Lawyers During In...
While Mark Zuckerberg only owns 28% of Facebook, he still maintains 57% of voting rights. Zuckerberg flexed this power freely during the Fa